ATMA APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
ATMA 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates applying online should fill up their personal details like their DOB, mobile number, correct and active Email ID and full name. These details should be filled in online fee payment form.
- Once, these details are filled, the applicants will have to click on the link that reads ‘click here to register for ATMA’.
- Once, registration is successfully completed, a couple of printouts of the filled in registration form should be taken.
- After this, the applicant will get an auto-generated email with login credentials. Only with these login credentials, printouts can be taken and also test results and admit cards can be obtained.
- For any clarifications and enquiries about the registration process, candidates are recommended to write to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating their test date and PID.
- The application or registration fee to be paid by applicants is Rs.1100.
- The fee can be paid using credit/debit card
- The registration fee once paid cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances
- Once the payment is made successfully through credit/debit card, a Personal Identification Number or PID will be generated by the system and the same will be sent to the candidate to his/her Email through an auto-generated mail.
- The PID and registration link given in this email should be used for the registration process
- Payment of application fee can also be done through net banking or bank transfer. Here is the account detail for the same:
- Account number: 068010100035918
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000068
- Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools
- Then, the PID number should be requested by the applicant.
Colleges Accepting ATMA