AUEET RESULT 2018, CUT OFF
AUEET Results and rank:
- For the year 2018, the result for AUEET 2018 was published on the 18th of May 2018.
- Candidates can expect the result around the same date each year.
- All the candidates, who have appeared for the AUEET, will get their rank as per the marks they secure in the test.
- In the case of tie in giving rank to the candidates, the same will be broken in the following ways:
- The order of merit will be decided based on the marks obtained in part A
- If the tie exists even after this, the marks obtained in part B will be considered.
- If the tie continues, part C will be considered.
- After considering these, if the tie continues, DOB of candidates shall be considered, where the older candidate will be given preference.
- Candidate can download their rank card from the official website of the university.
- The university will not permit any revaluation or personal verification of answer sheets by test takers or their parents.
- Once the results are declared, qualified candidates will be called to attend counselling.
- Only candidates securing minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test will become eligible for counseling.
- Counseling procedure is generally the final step in the admission process.
- Candidates are recommended to bring all their original certificates to the counseling center.
- There will be verification of original documents before a candidate is offered a seat for the integrated B. Tech-M. Tech course.
Colleges accepting AUEET Score:
- Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
- Andhra University College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam
- Sri Sunflower College of Engineering & Technology, Krishna
- Andhra University College of Engineering for Women.
- Cut-off score for AUEET will be decided by the Andhra University on the basis of different factors. The factors considered are:
- Number of seats to be filled
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- Number of candidates applied for the test
- Number of candidates appeared
- Number of candidates passed
Top ranks for the year 2018:
- As the results for the AUEET 2018 is already out, here is the list of top rank holders along with the appropriate marks obtained by the candidates:
- First rank: Kadambala Yogesh, who secured 79 marks
- Second Rank: Kethanapalli Gayatri secured 78 Marks
- Third Rank: Berala Mohan Gopinath secured 77 Marks
- Fourth Rank: Indraganti V. Subramanya Sri Ravi R secured 77 Marks
- Firth Rank: Maddimsetty Sai Rajeswar secured 75 Marks