ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BEEE (BHARATH UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE 2018
1. Nationality: Indian
- The candidate should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years for admission to Undergraduate program
- The candidate should have studied in educational institutions in India and completed their qualifying examination
2. Undergraduate Program:
- For B. Tech:
- Pass 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For Industrial Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Bio processing and Genetic Engineering minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- For B. Arch:
- Pass 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 50% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma (Any Stream) recognized by Central/State Government with 50% aggregate marks.
- Pass National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- No separate entrance examination is conducted by Bharath University. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch Program.