BEEE (BHARATH UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE RESULT 2018, CUT OFF
- The result of phase-I is announced February 13.
- The result phase-II has declared on April 26, 2018.
- The result is declared based on the performance in the entrance examination.
- The merit list is prepared by the University and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
BEEE Previous year Cutoff:
- It is the minimum score that candidates need to obtain for admission into various engineering courses offered by Bharath University.
- The cutoff will be released after the declaration of the Result of BEEE 2018.
- Only the candidates who secure the minimum cutoff are called for the counseling process and will secure admission.
- The counselling of the candidates is held for the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates are allotted seats based on the ranks secured in the entrance examination.
- The candidates receive a call letter from the University to attend for the counselling process.
- Payment of admission Fees:
- Demand Draft(Non-refundable) for 20,000/- drawn in favour of “BHARATH UNIVERSITY”, payable at Chennai.
- The verification of documents is also done during the counselling process, if any discrepancies are found then the candidates will be rejected for admission.