- Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 is the competitive entrance exam for pursuing postgraduate programmes in Management.
- It is the gateway to admission in 19 IIMs and numerous B-schools located across the country.
- The IIMs conduct this national level examination on the rotation basis. Every year many candidates appear in this examination, and the number is increasing every year.
- The students are informed to consider CAT 2016 for admission in the year 2017.
- This article familiarises the candidate with all the necessary details and notifications about CAT 2016 & application form correction.
Last year 2,04,267 applicants competed for 1550+ seats making it the most competitive examination in the country.
Colleges Accepting CAT