CAT APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2017
- The CAT 2017 application form filling method is completely online.
- The application form for CAT 2017 will be released on 9th August and the candidates can register till 20th September 2017.
- To apply for CAT 2017, applicants have to visit the official website of CAT and register.
- Once the CAT registration procedure gets over, the IIM will send the login credentials to the students via SMS and email. After receiving the login credentials, the applicants have to log in to the application window and fill up the e-application form of CAT 2017 which is separated into the following areas:
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- Academic Information
- Work Experience
- Selecting IIMs to apply for
- Selection of Test Centres & Interview Cities
Students are instructed to check the information provided by them in each and every category, and once the CAT application form is submitted, there will hardly be any chance to correct it unless IIMs decide to give applicants the option to correct the wrong details.
Candidates have to upload their photograph & signature in .jpeg format. The files should not more than the stated file size. The picture should be clear, and the signature should be readable enough in order to be eligible.
CAT 2017 Application Form Fees:
- The application fee of CAT 2017 will be Rs. 1800 for GEN/NC-OBC candidates and Rs. 800 for SC/ST/PWD candidates (reserved category students.)
- The payment mode of application fee is through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.