ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CAT 2017
The eligibility criteria for CAT 2017 are given below, eligibility of CAT has remained constant over the years.
- The minimum qualification requirement is bachelor's degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- The students appearing in the final year of graduation and whose results are waiting and passed out students are also eligible to apply for CAT 2017.
- There is no age limit to apply for CAT 2017.
As per the rule of the government, the seat reservation will be applicable for CAT 2017 exam and the seats are reserved as follows:
- Schedule Caste (SC) - 15% seats
- Schedule Tribe (ST) - 7.5% seats
- Non-Creamy - Other Backward Classes (NC-OBC) - 27% seats
- PWD Differently Abled candidates - 3% seats
The candidates claiming reservation should have to upload their supporting certificates at the time of application/registration. In the case of failure of uploading, such documents will result in the rejection of your application.