CEED 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- CEED stands for Common Entrance Examination for Design.
- The objective of this test conducted by IIT, Bombay is to assess the ability of a candidate for design involving visual perception ability.
- The other skills like problem-solving ability, communication, creativity, and logical reasoning are also evaluated.
- The score of this test is used for admission to the Master of Design programme offered at IITs located in Kanpur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Delhi, Bombay and IISc. Bangalore.
- In addition, the score is used for admission to the Ph. D course offered in IISc Bangalore and IIT Kanpur, Hyderabad, and Bombay.
- Admitting institutions can conduct further tests and/or interviews for the admission/selection.
- The score of CEED alone does not guarantee admission to these courses.
- The institutions will also evaluate the ability of the candidates by evaluating their eligibility and also other documents might be verified.
- The score obtained in CEED 2018 will be valid for one year from the date of declaration of results.
Ask our Counsellors