CEED APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
- To apply for CEED, candidates will have to keep the following documents ready before online submission process:
- File that contains the recent passport size photograph of the applicant in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the applicant in jpg format
- Scanned copy of degree or diploma certificate in PDF format, in case the applicant has completed the course.
- In the case of candidates, who are in the final year of a degree or diploma course, they are recommended to upload the copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate.
- If the candidate has not completed the course, he/she should get a certificate in the format given in the information brochure either from the head of the department or from the principal of the institution in which he/she is doing the qualifying degree or diploma.
- Candidates applying in the category of SC/ST/OBC NCL will have to submit a valid community certificate in pdf format.
- In the case of applicants under PWD category, they will have to produce a valid medical certificate from an appropriate authority. Candidates can find the format in which medical certificate should be submitted from the official notification for CEED.
- Candidates, whose name is not the same as in their degree or diploma certificate, they should produce a gazette notification or marriage certificate or the scanned pages of the passport that shows the change of their name in PDF format.
- The documents mentioned here are to be submitted only in electronic format
- Candidates applying for CEED will have to apply only through online from the official website of CEED - click here
- The application fee for all women candidates is Rs.1100
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the application fee to be paid is same as women candidates.
- For all other candidates, the application fee for CEED is Rs.2200
- This fee cannot be refunded under any circumstances and it cannot be transferred as well.
- The application fee should be paid through the payment option provided on the website while submitting the application form.
- The fee can be paid through net banking or credit/debit card.
- The application fee mentioned above does not include service charges and processing fee charged by banks, which might differ from one bank to another.