CEED RESULT 2018, CUT OFF
- Candidates can expect the results of the CEED examination to be declared in the first half of the year of March
- The score will be valid for one year from the date of declaration of results.
- Candidates cannot use the score card of CEED examination as the proof of their data of birth, their community, and disability status.
- The authority of declaration of results vests solely with the CEED Office at IIT, Bombay.
- Part A of the CEED test will be considered a screening test.
- In case, a specific number of seats are available under a specific category for all the participating institutions, then just about 10x the specific number of candidates as the specific number of seats for that specific category will be shortlisted with the help of score in Part A.
- To get shortlisted in Part A, the test takers will have to get the following minimum percentage of mark in this section of CEED 2018:
- Open category candidates – 10%
- OBC NCL candidates – 9%
- SC/ST/PWD candidates – 5%
- The evaluation of Part B paper of candidates getting the minimum percentages mentioned above in Part A will alone be done.
- To prepare the final list of qualifying candidates, only the part B score will be used.
- Once the results are declared for CEED 2018, the score cards will be available for downloading to all qualifying candidates.
- Hard copy of CEED score card will not be sent to qualifying candidates.
- CEED 2018 score card will be valid for one year from the date of declaration of results.
For part A:
- Only 10 candidates scoring the highest marks under each of the category will be moving to Part B evaluation of their papers.
- In case the cut off mark for general category candidates is M, then the cut off for OBC (NCL) candidates will be 0.9m. It will be 0.5m for SC/ST/PWD candidates.