Last date of submission of online application of CLAT 2017 is 31st March 2017.
- CLAT is the unified test for admission to nearly 18 prominent National Law Universities.
- CLAT 2018 will be conducted for admission to integrated UG course in law after higher secondary.
- The test is also conducted for admission to the PG course in law after LLB.
- CLAT is conducted on second Sunday in the month of May.
- Candidates are admitted through CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) through merit-cum-preference basis.
- Its scores are accepted by many private law colleges.