APPLICATION PROCEDURE OF CLAT 2018
CLAT 2018 Application Form
- Before filling up the application online, candidates will have to first register themselves at the website. They should create a login account and an email ID. The login credentials will be sent to the email and to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
- Before finally submitting the application online, candidates are recommended to save the form. The reason is that they will not get any hard copy of the filled in online application.
- Also, when they save, they can make sure that each and every detail entered in the application form is correct.
- When applying online, candidates can choose the preferential list of all the 18 NLUs. They will not be provided with this facility in the future. Also, no change of order of preference will be entertained in the future once the application is submitted.
- Applicants are recommended to upload the self-attested scanned copies of the relevant qualifying examination certificate.
- The application form is available on the Official website - http://www.clat.ac.in/ in the first January 2018.
- Other Important Dates are here.
- Candidates can get previous years question paper of CLAT exam for a fee of Rs.400.
- When they pay the fee online, the applicants will have to bear the bank transaction charges.
- For general category candidates, the fee to be paid is Rs.4000 and for reserved category candidates, it is Rs.3500.
How to pay Application Fee?
- To pay the application fee, candidates will have to log in to the CLAT 2018 website. Payment can be made online or through net banking or even through credit or debit card.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the first week of January 2018.
- The last date for submission of online application form will be the fourth week of March 2018.
- Candidates are also required to enter the preferences for NLUs.
Documents to be Uploaded Along with Online Application:
- Candidates will have to submit the original certificates/documents as issued by the competent authority. But, this submission should be done only during admission at the allotted University. Just they will have to upload the relevant photocopies of the certificates with self-attestation. While submitting the application online, it is not essential that the candidates will have to submit attested photograph and signature.
- The photocopies of the scanned documents should be uploaded in JPEG/JPG/PDF Format.
- The photograph should be front facing and it should be a recent photo with clear lenses. The size of the photo and also the signature in JPG/JPEG format should not be more than 100 KB. It should be of 30 mm x 45 mm.
- In the case of physically challenged applicants, they will have to submit the certificate of impairment for Specially Abled Persons. They should also submit the scribe declaration form by the scribe in the appropriate format.