PREPARATION TIPS FOR CLAT 2018
Here are the preparation tips for different sections in CLAT 2018:
- For logical reasoning section, referring to logical reasoning books will help. Practice alone can help candidates to get good marks in this section. They should develop their time management skill to succeed in this section. This can be done only with practice.
- The legal aptitude section will test how inclined the test takers are to the legal aspects. To get good marks in this section, they should practice well. They should thoroughly understand the question before answering.
- Mathematics will assess the elementary mathematics skill of candidates. So, they can prepare from mathematics books until class X. Even for this section, past question papers will help in practice.
- For GK and CA section, they should keep themselves updated with the happening in India and abroad. They can refer to past question papers to get an idea about the type of questions asked. most of the questions will come from the recent topics from April 2018 to March 2018.
- English: Proficiency of the candidate in English will be assessed from this section. It will have questions from grammar and comprehension. In the latter, candidates will have to exhibit their clear understanding of the paragraph by answering rightly. In the former, candidates will have to answer some questions like correct the incorrect statements, fill in the blanks, etc. So, to prepare for this section, they should practice basic grammar questions. They should also improve their comprehension answering skill.
- Material to refer:
- For Current Affairs:
- (For Current Affairs) websites: Jagranjosh, Manorama Yearbook, Pearson GK module etc.
- For English: Objective General English by S P Bakshi, High school English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin, Word Power Made Easy by Normen Lewis, Upkar English BSC publication English.
- Qualitative Aptitude: A modern approach to verbal and non-verbal reasoning- by RS Aggarwal, Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publication, Quicker Maths
- Legal Aptitude: Legal Aptitude by R.K. Gupta, Legal Aptitude For The Clat And Other Law Entrance Examination, LST’s Legal Reasoning Module.