CMAT 2017: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
Exam Date of CMAT 2018 is 21st January 2018.
- CMAT stands for Common Management Admission Test
- This is a national-level entrance test conducted by the AICTE or All India Council for Technical Education.
- CMAT 2018 is conducted by AICTE as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Human Resource Development of Government of India.
- This is a three-hour test that is conducted online.
- Click here to see the Other Important Dates.
- This test is conducted in a single session for evaluating the ability of candidates for admission to Management courses.
- Many AICTE-Approved institutions/university departments, affiliated colleges and constituent colleges of universities that are approved by AICTE accept CMAT score.
- Reserved day means that the exam might be conducted on 21st of January 2018 if requirement arises.
- Earlier, the test was conducted for two times a year, but from the academic session 2016-17, it was announced that the test will be conducted only once in a year.
- As it is a computer-based test, a trial test will be available on the official website of CMAT to enable candidates to get an idea of how the test will be conducted.
- The score of CMAT will be valid only for the corresponding academic year for which the test is taken up by a candidate.
- The score will be valid for admission to the MBA, PGDM, executive PGDM and PGCM courses.
Colleges Accepting CMAT