Exam Date of CMAT 2018 is 28th & 29th January 2018.
- CMAT stands for Common Management Admission Test
- This is a national-level entrance test conducted by the AICTE or All India Council for Technical Education.
- CMAT 2018 is conducted by AICTE as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Human Resource Development of Government of India.
- This is a three-hour test that is conducted online.
- This test is conducted in a single session for evaluating the ability of candidates for admission to Management courses.
- Many AICTE-Approved institutions/university departments, affiliated colleges and constitute colleges of universities that are approved by AICTE accept CMAT score.
- For the year 2018, the notification was already issued for the test that is going to be conducted on 28th of January 2018 and 29th of January 2018 as reserved day.
- Reserved day means that the exam might be conducted on 29th of January 2018 if requirement arises.
- Earlier, the test was conducted for two times a year, but from the academic session 2016-17, it was announced that the test will be conducted only once in a year.
- As it is a computer-based test, a trial test will be available on the official website of CMAT to enable candidates to get an idea of how the test will be conducted.
- The score of CMAT will be valid only for the corresponding academic year for which the test is taken up by a candidate.
- The score will be valid for admission to the MBA, PGDM, executive PGDM and PGCM courses.
Colleges Accepting CMAT