APPLICATION PROCEDURE OF CMAT 2018
- The applicants will have to first register themselves with the official website of AICTE CMAT by entering into the CMAT 2018.
- As soon as they enter this website, they will see a link called New Registration on the right-hand side of the homepage.
- They should click this link and if the registration process is over, they will get the message that the registration is over.
- Otherwise, if the process is ongoing, they will see a registration form. They should fill out the required details carefully.
- Once, all the details are filled, they should carefully check whether the details entered are correct before they click the submit button.
- Before submitting, they can select the preferred test cities and they can choose any three cities in which the test is going to be conducted as preference 1, 2 and 3 respectively.
- The data in this pre-registration form cannot be changed after submission. So, candidates are recommended to carefully check whether all details entered are correct to the best of their knowledge.
- Once they register, they will see a page that reads congratulations along with their login ID and password. These credentials should be used by candidates for further access to the website.
- After taking note of the password and login ID, candidates should click the proceed button. Then, they will be taken to the page, where the payment should be made, where they can choose whether to make an online payment or cash payment.
- Candidate can register to the http://www.aicte-cmat.in/College/Index_New.aspx.
Application Fee of CMAT 2018:
- The fee to be paid towards CMAT by general and OBC candidates is Rs.1400 plus bank charges as applicable
- For female candidates and also for PWD/ST/SC candidates, the fee is Rs.700 plus bank charges as applicable.
How to Pay the Application Fee?
- In the online registration process, as mentioned earlier candidates must choose either online payment or cash payment as per their convenience.
- If they plan to make a cash payment, they should click the same and they should click the submit button.
- They can find the instructions to follow to make a cash payment and finally should click on the please proceed to print challan option.
- Before printing challan, they should check whether all details like their name, category, physical disability, bank name are correct.
- Upon clicking on the print challan option, they will find the challan in triplicate, one for the bank and two copies are for the candidate.
- In the case of candidate planning for online payment, they should choose the online option before clicking on the submit button.
- Then, they will be taken to the payment order page, where they can find the order number and total amount detail.
- Online payment can be made by using a credit card or through net banking. They should click on the pay online button, upon which they will be taken to the CC Avenue payment gateway.
Colleges Accepting CMAT