COMEDK UGET 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
COMEDK UGET 2018
- COMEDK UGET stands for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduates Entrance Test.
- It is conducted by COMEDK.
- The entrance exam is conducted to select students for their B.E./MBBS/B.D.S. courses at different institutions in Karnataka.
- COMEDK UGET scores are accepted by more than 150 engineering colleges, 12 medical colleges and 25 dental colleges in the state of Karnataka.
- The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English. ll the papers are of the MCQ format and are held on the same day.
- The syllabus of the exam is like that of class 11 and class 12 syllabus of the Karnataka state board.
- COMEDK also grants entrance to B.Arch Program, but no test is conducted for these.
- The candidates need to appear for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and score minimum 80/200.