ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR COMEDK UGET 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Candidate:
- Candidate must have completed their 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognised by State / Central Government.
- They should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Eligibility Criteria for Architectural Courses:
- The candidates must have completed 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects.
- The candidate may have completed 10+3 Diploma recognised by Central / State Government.
- The candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka.
- The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- A minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.