CUCET APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
How to Apply
- The candidate can choose any course as per his/her choice.
- After successful registration candidate will get a mail and message to the respective register mail id and mobile.
- Candidates are to fill the basic details asked in the form.
- The scanned copy of photograph and signature to be uploaded.
- Candidate can edit his application form and go for payment processing online and offline(SBI Only) mode.
- Candidates can https://cucet2018.co.in/WebPages/StaticPages/Home.aspx at the website from 20th March 2018 to 19th April 2018.
CUCET Application Fees
- The application fees for General/ OBC candidates is INR 700/- (50/- Bank Commission)
- The application fees for SC/ST candidates is INR 350 (50/- Bank Commission)
- All PWD candidates are exempted from CUCET-2016 Fees as per GOI Order F. No. 16-110/2003-DD.III dated 26th February 2013
- The application fee can be paid either online or through challan.
Ask our Counsellors