CUSAT CAT 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
CUSAT CAT 2018
- CUSAT CAT stands for Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test.
- It is organised by Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- Candidates eager to get admission in various undergraduate engineering courses in Cochin University of Science and Technology appear for the examination.
- Around 10 undergraduate engineering programs are offered by the participating institutes of CUSAT CAT 2018.
- The eligibility criteria set by the University must be fulfilled to appear in the examination.
- The Rank list of the candidates is released after the announcement of the result.
- The counselling and seat allotment are done for the candidates who qualify the examination.
- Candidates need to register online and submit their option entry to participate in the seat allotment process.