ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GATE 2018
- The eligibility requirement differ for different qualifying degree
- The qualifying year is 2018 for most courses except for some.
- To apply for GATE, applicants must have completed their UG in Engineering/Technology as four-year course after 10+2 or 3 years after B. Sc/Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates, in the final year of their qualifying degree, are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants can also be B. Arch holders, and the course must be of the five-year duration.
- Applicants with UG in Science, which should be done post-diploma or four years after 10+2 are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants with Master’s degree in any branch of computer applications, statistics, mathematics and science are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with Post B. Sc Integrated Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology
- Candidates with integrated Master’s degree or dual degree program in Engineering/Technology
- Candidates with Integrated M.Sc or five-year integrated B.S/M.S program
- B.E/B. Tech/B. Arch from professional societies recognised by AICTE/UPSC/MHRD is also eligible to apply.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for GATE.
Colleges Accepting GATE