PREPARATION TIPS FOR GATE 2018
- The test takers are recommended to get an understanding of the pattern with the help of previous year question papers during the preparation process.
- Also, it is better to practice by solving previous year question papers as much as possible.
- The applicants must get a thorough understanding of the concepts, should practice tests and they are also recommended to revise regularly.
- Most questions in the GATE 2018 test are based on concepts and numerical. This means that candidates should improve their solving ability and time management skill is something highly important to score well in GATE.
- Successful candidates are of the opinion that reserving 4-6 months of preparation plan will be good enough to crack GATE.
- It is better to prepare an appropriate plan for each subject and the plan can be daily or weekly plans.
- Also, it is better to set preparation targets and this will help with covering all the chapters without leaving anything
- During the last two days before the examination, the test takers are recommended to stay calm and they should start all their revision processes by this time. During this time, candidates should make sure that their admit card and other requirements like valid Identity as mentioned in the application form are kept ready.
Colleges Accepting GATE