GCET APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
GCET Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to download and take a printout of GCET 2017 prospectus available on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Candidates can also receive an application form from the Application Reception centre.
- The prospectus contains two different forms namely Application Form A and Form B along with Photo Admit card.
- They need to submit Application Form A and Photo Admit card to apply for the entrance exam (without late fee) latest by April 2, 2017.
- The applicants need to fill their personal details in Application Form A and select their centre preferences.
- Request for change of papers or centre is not entertained once the Admit card is issued to the candidates.
- Incomplete forms are also not accepted by the institutes.
- Candidates need to submit the Application Form (A) in person at the notified application reception centre opted, along with a demand draft drawn in the favour of Director of Technical Education payable at Panaji, Goa from any Scheduled Bank.
- The form is to be submitted along with Demand Draft, three passport size and self-attested photocopies of SSCE passing certificate and 12th standard passing or hall ticket (if appearing) in person at GCET application form receiving centres.
- To apply visit Official Website here.
GCET Application FEES
- The application fees for general category is INR 900.
- The application fee for SC/ST is INR 700.