ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GCET 2018
GCET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be 17 years till the 31st December of the examination year for admission in Medical/BDS.
- No age limitation for the Engineering individuals.
- Candidates should be an Indian national.
- Non-resident Indians holding Indian passport may also apply for seats reserved under NRI category.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) /Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders are also considered eligible for admissions to seats under NRI Category.
- Foreign Nationals must apply to Govt. of India.
Qualifying Examination & Minimum Marks
- Candidates should have cleared the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination of the Goa Board or an examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or any other equivalent examination.
- They must have acquired the minimum percentage of marks in the specific subjects as per the course they want to opt.