GCET RESULT 2018, CUT OFF
GCET 2017 Result
- The result of GCET 2017 will be announced on May 17, 2017.
- Candidates qualifying will be shortlisted for admissions to undergraduate engineering program across the participating institutes of GCET 2017.
- GCET result 2017 is available in pdf format only.
- The result includes names, marks scored as well as rank obtained by the examinees.
- The counselling is conducted in offline mode only.
- Candidates qualifying Goa CET 2017 need to submit counselling application form i.e. Form B for participating in the admission process.
- The counselling will be conducted in 2 rounds - Round I and Round II with an additional round from June 16-23, July 14-20 and on August 10 respectively.
- An extra round of counselling and a special round (to fill the vacant seats) may also be conducted.
- The exam conducting authority allots seats to the qualifying candidates based on various factors including eligibility, qualifying marks etc.
- The candidates participating in counselling need to carry photocopies of required documents for verification at the counselling venue.
- The exam conducting authority notifies counselling schedule for date and timings as per the merit list.
- Candidates need to stay updated after they have submitted counselling form.