GPAT 2019: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- It stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
- It is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- It is conducted as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
- This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) program.
- All the candidates who want to get the best college for studying MPharma they apply for this entrance examination.
- It is a three-hour online test conducted in a single session.
- The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
- A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given based on the GPAT score.