GPAT APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
How to Apply
- Candidates are to register for the exam via online mode.
- They are to fill the necessary details and submit it.
- The payment can be made via Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/E-challan.
- For offline payment, the payment can be made in any of the SBI branches.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate are to be scanned and uploaded.
- Any mistake is to be avoided and mandatory fields are to be taken care of.
GPAT Application Fees
- The application fees for General/OBC candidates are INR 1400.
- The application fees for Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates are INR 700.
- Registration fees can be paid only through the online mode of Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking & Cash Payment.
- For Cash Payment, candidates need to generate the challan from official website and visit nearest SBI branch on the next day to pay cash.
- Registration fees can be submitted at any of the SBI Branch.
- For more Detail visit to its Official Website.
Ask our Counsellors