PREPARATION TIPS FOR GPAT 2018
- The number of questions based on numerical are increasing.
- Generally, medical aspirants believe that numerical are not meant for them and ignore this area.
- Numerical can be made strong with regular practice and hard work as once approach is known, it is the easy scoring area.
- Most of the numerical are asked from biopharmaceutics, allegation method, depression in freezing point and dose based on body weight and age.
- In today’s competitive scenario smart work pays more than hard work.
- The examination has a time limit with difficulty evenly distributed, so it is advised to have a strategy before the examination.
- One need to prepare the time to be given for each question of different sections and utilising certain time saved for attempting the difficult question.
Check on Preparation:
- It is always necessary to know whether the study plan prepared is doing the needful work.
- One can take up mock test and appear once a week and know the progress.
- The areas of focus are to be marked and improved.
- The stronger areas are also to be revised as to get maximum efficiency from such areas.
Familiarise with each section instructions:
- Each section is allotted its time.
- The questions of a section are to be attempted when the time for the section is given.
- The section contents and the way of writing answers in them should be well prepared.
- In doing so, the efficiency is maximised as one gains confidence and stays calm during the examination.
Minimise the stress:
- There is always an immense pressure during the day of examination.
- One need to stay calm and relaxed while attempting the paper.
- This helps to take the correct decision under difficulty and think clearly for an answer.
Proper sleep and diet are recommended to keep the stress level low.