IBSAT 2017: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- IBSAT stands for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test.
- It is an aptitude test conducted by the ICFAI University Group.
- The students seeking admission into IBS to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) programs take up this examination.
- IBSAT has become computer-based test from 2013.
- The paper is conducted over a span of two weeks, from 21st December to 24th December 2017.
- The aspirants are provided sufficient time duration for submitting their applications.
- They can submit their forms up till 12th December 2017.
- The paper is conducted for the duration of two hours and comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The students are tested on their skills in these disciplines-
- Analytical Reasoning (AR),
- Data Sufficiency (DS) and Data Interpretation (DI),
- Quantitative Ability (QA),
- Reading Comprehension (RC) and
- Verbal Ability (VA).
- This year, the IBSAT will offer admissions to the following courses:
- Two-year MBA program at IBS Hyderabad
- Four-year full-time PhD program at IBS Hyderabad
- Four-year part-time PhD program at IBS Hyderabad
- Two-year PGPM at six IBS campuses, namely
IBS Mumbai and
- Two-year MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur
Ask our Counsellors