IBSAT APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2017
How to Apply
Candidates can choose to apply online or via post.
Online Application Procedure
- Candidates need to login in the web page and fill the form.
- After submission, aspirants will be guided to the payment page where one needs to pay the requisite amount.
- A confirmation email is sent to the registered email ID and candidates will receive a hard copy of IBSAT bulletin within one week of applying.
- The candidate needs to visit The Official Website
Offline Application Procedure
- One can purchase forms at various marketing offices.
- The vouchers are available at 47 IBS offices across India.
- Students can also apply at select Career Launcher and TIME centres across India.
IBSAT Application Fee
- The application fee is INR 1800.
- The fee can be paid via debit/credit card and net banking.
- Candidates, those buy the form from the designated centre need to pay the fee in cash & buy the form.