ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IBSAT 2017
- Applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis)
- The aggregate marks during graduation in any discipline should be at least 50% and above.
- The medium of instruction in graduation should be English or candidates need to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score.
- Final year bachelor’s degree students are also eligible for IBSAT exam, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments).
- There is no age limit for IBSAT