IRMA APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
- Candidates need to fill the application form, in online as well as in offline mode.
- Fill the required details i.e. Personal and Academic details as per the educational documents.
- Upload the scan copy of the photograph and signature as per the instructions.
- After uploading, candidates need to pay the fees either online or offline.
- When the payment is successfully done, candidates should click on the Submit button for the final submission.
- A print of the application form for the future references is to be kept.
- The Offline form is available in the centres of the institution and candidates can get the form by paying the fees.
- The Online form is available in official website of the Institute of Rural Management - click here
- All the applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee.
- The candidates applying via online or offline mode.
- In online mode, the payment can be through credit/debit card or net banking.
- In offline mode, the payment is done through via SBI e-challan.
For Indian Students
For Overseas Students
INR 2000/- per program