ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IRMA 2018
PRM Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from recognized University.
- Candidates must pass with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/DAP)
- The candidates appearing in their final year of Graduation can also apply.
FPRM Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have a GDRM & PGDRM degree from IRMA with 1-year post-diploma and work experience. OR
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and 50% in graduation. OR
- A five-year professional degree with a minimum of 60% and a work experience of a year. OR
- A four-year professional degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and a work experience of 3 years.
- The candidates must have a UGC JRF score in a relevant discipline.
- Apart from the candidates with a valid UGC JRF score, he/she must appear for the CAT 2016 or XAT 2018 prior to applying for IRMA 2018.
- The candidates with a UGC JRF score are directly eligible for interview rounds.
Ask our Counsellors