- Error loading component: com_users, Component not found.
- Error loading component: com_languages, Component not found.
- Error loading library: joomla, Library not found.
JEE ADVANCE 2019
JEE Advance 2019 registration will start in April 2019 and examination date is held on 20 May 2019.
JEE Advanced 2019 will be organized for admission to the undergraduate courses leading to B.Tech. Or B.Tech. M.Tech. Dual degree. These courses are offered in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Science and Pharmaceutics. Candidates who will qualify JEE Mains 2019 will only be allowed to appear in JEE Advance. It provides admission to various colleges of IITs, NITs, ISM, etc. This exam is conducted by several zonal IITs under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB).
- IIT-Kanpur is the organising institution for JEE Advanced 2019
- Performance of candidates in this test will form the basis for admission to the UG, Integrated Master’s and also the dual degree courses in all IITs.
- The decision of the Joint Admission Board will remain final on all issues about JEE Advanced 2019.
- Just a pass in IIT Main is not enough. To take up the JEE Advanced test, the test takers should be among the top 2,24,000 including all categories in the paper I of the JEE Main.
- For the year 2019, the date of JEE Advanced test is 20th of May 2019.
- The entire test for the year 2019 is a computer-based test.
- The test will have two papers, each of the paper with three hours duration. The test takers will have to take both papers as compulsory papers.
- IIT will follow the reservation policy for Indian students based on the Government of India norms. It applies only to candidates from specific categories. By relaxed rules, the admission committee will declare these candidates as qualified in JEE Advanced 2019.
- The organising IIT will conduct the JEE Advanced test in selected cities, and towns in India and also in a few foreign countries.