JEE MAIN 2017
JEE Main 2017 result has been out. Kalpit Veerwal is the topper of JEE Main 2017. He has created the history to get 100% marks in JEE Main 2017..read more
- JEE Main 2018 is the most awaited exam among the students of India. Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main has been renamed as per the HRD ministry regulations, earlier was called AIEEE.
- It is the toughest entrance exam which is conducted for admission in undergraduate Engineering, architecture course and other technological courses offered by several institutions including the NITs and IIITs.
- JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) is a two-tier exam. The first one is JEE Main and the second one is JEE Advanced.
- The candidates who clear the JEE Main gets the score card, and rank card of JEE Main which makes him or her eligible for the JEE Advanced entrance test and students who clear it becomes eligible for pursuing B.Tech in IITs.
The top 2 lakhs Rank holders are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced. JEE Main 2018 is conducted for-
- 30 NITs (National Institute of Technology)
- 24 IIITs (Indian Institute of Information and Technology)
- 16 Central and state government institutions (CFTI)
Gujarat, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Odisha, Nagaland, Madhya Pradesh and Haryana, which were earlier conducting their state level examination, have also joined the JEE Mains structure. JEE Main is held in two parts-
Paper I (For Engineering)
Paper-II (For Architecture)
- Candidate can opt either PaperI or Paper II and the candidate can also opt for both Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I is held in both online mode and offline mode whereas paper II is held only in offline mode.