JEE MAIN 2018 RESULT
- After giving the exam, some students have a curiosity for the result, and some students have anxiety for the result. The result for JEE Mains will be declared in the 4th week of April 2018.
- Students can check their JEE Mains Result 2018 through the official website. Applicants are required to enter their roll no. and date of birth and click on the submit button to find your score.
- After the announcement of the result, merit list will be prepared only on the basis of JEE Mains 2018 Score.
- From the year 2018, there shall be no weightage of board marks in calculating the rank in JEE Mains 2018, but students who wish to take admission into IIT’s, IIIT’s, NIT’s, CFTI’s must score at least 75% in their class 12th board exams as the mandatory eligibility.
JEE Main 2018 Cut Off:
Here you can find JEE Main 2018 cut off, cut off is given below-
|2.||Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||49|
|3.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||32|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||27|
JEE Main Previous Year Cut-off:
Here we have mentioned the previous years cut-off of JEE Main examination.
|Category||JEE Main 2014 Cut-off||JEE Main 2015 Cut-off||JEE Main 2016 Cut-off|
|Common Merit List||115||105||100|
|Other Backward Class||74||70||70|
Factors affecting on JEE Main 2018 cutoff score:
The cutoff score of JEE Main 2018 will depend on determinants such as,
- Number of candidates taking the test
- Level of difficulty of JEE Main 2018
- Number of seats available in the Institutes
- Previous year cut off
You must Read:
Out of the 11,86,454 candidates who had appeared in JEE Main 2018, only 2,21,427 had qualified for the JEE Advanced 2018.
JEE Mains Counselling & Seat Allotment 2018:
The JoSAA will conduct the counselling for JEE Main 2018 tentatively in June. It will happen tentatively in 6 rounds for allotment of 35000 seats for B.E/B. Tech in 18 GFTIs, 20 IIITs, 31 NITs and 23 IITs in India.
JoSAA Counselling Schedule:
|Registration & filling choices||Fourth week of June 2018|
|Display of mock seat allocation||Last week of June 2018|
|Last date for registration & filling choices||Last week of June 2018|
|Reconcile of data, allocate seats, verify & validate||Last week of June 2018|
|1st round seat allocation||Last week of June 2018|
|1st round seat acceptance||Four to five days (first week of July 2018)|
|Display of seat availability||After 1st round seat acceptance|
|2nd round seat allocation||After 1st round seat acceptance|
|2nd round withdrawal/acceptance of seats||Two or three days (second week of July 2018)|
|Display of seat availability||After 2nd round seat acceptance|
|3rd round seat allocation||After 2nd round seat acceptance|
|3rd round withdrawal/acceptance of seats||Two or three days (third week of July 2018)|
|Display of seat availability||After 3rd round seat acceptance|
|4th round seat allocation||After 3rd round seat acceptance|
|4th round acceptance of seats||One or two days (fourth week of July 2018)|
For Counselling details you should read the following details: