ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR KARNATAKA PGCET 2018
- The eligibility criteria for PGCET Full-time courses is as follows:
- The candidate must have a recognised bachelor’s degree (3 years minimum duration) or should have passed an equivalent examination
- During all the years of degree examination, the candidate must have attained an aggregate of 50% marks or more in all the subjects.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Category-I of Karnataka should have attained 45% marks in the qualifying examination
- The eligibility criteria for PGCET part-time courses is as follows:
- The candidate should hold a recognised bachelor’s degree/have appeared for an equivalent examination.
- The candidate should have secured an aggregate of 50% marks or more in all the years of the degree examination.
- This percentage is 45% in case of SC, ST and Category-I for Karnataka candidates
- Apart from obtaining the degree, the candidate should hold work experience of not less than 3 years as on July 31, 2018