KARNATAKA PGCET RESULT 2018, CUT OFF
- The result is announced online in July 2018.
- The scores obtained by the applicant in the examination is available in the released results.
- The applicants need to login to their account to access and download the results.
- The results are available only in online mode and will not be sent individually to the applicants.
- Online counselling of the selected applicants is held in the month of August 2018.
- The applicants need to register themselves for the counselling process.
- After registration, the selected applicants need to report at the designated help centers with their original documents along with a set of photocopies for verification.
Documents to be submitted for verification are:
- Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2018
- Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2018
- Applicant’s copy of the e-challan
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheets
- Mark sheet for all semesters of the qualifying degree
- Degree certificate/Provisional certificate
- Study certificate (only for Karnataka applicants)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- GATE 2018 scorecard (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- A verification slip and a unique keyword is issued to the applicants after verification of documents.
- The applicants need to login with the application number and unique key word to fill their choice preferences.
- Selection of courses and colleges is done by the applicants as per their preference.
- Based on the ranking of the applicant in the merit list and his/her preference, allotment of seats is done.
- GATE applicants are given more preference over the other applicants.