KCET 2018: KARNATAKA COMMON ENTRANCE TEST-EXAM DATE, RESULT
- KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test
- The test is conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority of Government of Karnataka
- The test is for admission of students to professional courses like engineering or other allied courses in the state of Karnataka for the academic year 2018-18.
- Previously admission to all courses inclusive of medicine & dental and architecture was done in the state on the basis of KCET.
- Now, candidates will have to apply for NEET and NATA respectively for medical & dental and architecture courses.
Ask our Counsellors