ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR KCET 2018
- Admissions to varied courses are done through KCET.
- So, candidates are recommended to check the eligibility requirement for the course for which they are planning to apply.
- There is a common eligibility rule to be met by applicants and it is as follows:
- No candidate will be eligible for admission to government seats in the state unless he/she is an Indian.
- For MBBS/BDS admissions, applicants should have valid NEET score and KCET is not conducted for admission to these courses.
- For those applying to architecture courses, they should have valid NATA score
- Admission to the following courses are done through KCET:
1. Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga
3. Bachelor of Science in-
- Agri. Biotechnology
4. Bachelor of Home Science
5. B. tech in-
- Diary technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Ag. Marketing & Co-operation
- Agricultural Engineering
6. Bachelor of Fisheries Science
7. Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
8. Bachelor of Pharmacy
9. Lateral Entry Bachelor of Pharmacy