KCET RESULT 2018, CUT OFF
- After the KCET entrance test, the provisional answer key will be published on the date notified by the KEA on the official website.
- After the publication of answer key, not just candidates, but also their parents and lecturers can file their objections if any for the same to the Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore, on or before the prescribed date either in person or only through speed post. The same can also be sent through email to email@example.com. They should submit the same along with supporting documents or justification.
- KEA will place the objections received in front of the Expert Committee, whose decision will be considered final for identification of the right answers. For determination of merit list of selected candidates, the answer key approved by the Expert Committee will be applied.
- On the basis of the merit determined by the KEA, ranks for courses like Pharm-D, B. Pharm, Farm Science, Architecture, engineering, ISM & H, and medical and dental courses will be assigned to the eligible candidates. Separate merit list for each of these courses will be published on the website of KEA.
- Along with the results, the correct answer key, the list of candidates, whose results has been withheld along with the reason for withholding will be published. In the case of candidates waiting for results of 12th standard or 2nd PUC, whose results has been withheld for this reason will get to know the rank assigned to them as soon as they submit the required document on the specific dates during office hours.
- The minimum qualifying mark for all Kannadiga candidates from Horanadu and Gadinadu shall be 12 out of 50. This rule applies to Kannada Language KCET conducted by KEA for allotment of seats.
- On the basis of the performance of the test takers in CET/NEET/NATA and the qualifying examination, as applicable for each course, the rank list or merit list will be prepared and will be published by KEA. All the eligible candidates will be considered for seat allotment in the order of their merit or rank and on the basis of the options as per the seat matrix issued by the government.
- No minimum qualifying mark in KCET was published for other candidates for admission all courses. The same will be decided later.
- The cut-off for KCET 2018 for the present year can be decided by the test takers on the basis of the past trends. Candidates can get to known the past cut-off scores for different courses at different colleges from the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority at KCET Cut-off.