KEAM RESULT 2019, CUT OFF
- The admission committee announces the cutoff after the declaration of results.
- The cutoff is the minimum marks that an applicant needs to obtain to be eligible for admissions into the participating engineering institutes of Kerala.
- The separate course wise and institute wise cutoff is announced by CEE.
- Applicants who meet the cutoff will be called in for counselling and seat allotment process.
- The counselling session of KEAM 2019 will be done through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
- All the applicants will be allotted seats based on their ranking in the merit list.
- The applicants need to register themselves first for the allotment process and select their college and course.
- The allotment is done in online mode and the list of allotted applicants will be released online.
- The successful applicants need to report at their allotted institute for verification of documents and payment of fees to confirm their admission.