KEEE APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
KEEE Online Application form 2018:
The university will make every communication to the applicants through their registered Email ID and mobile phone number.
- So, candidates are recommended to provide the valid mobile phone number of Email Id at the time of applying.
- They are not allowed to change the number or ID after they have registered themselves with the university.
- First step: Registration of candidate: Here, candidates should enter all their appropriate details online carefully through the official website of the university. Candidates will get their registration details to their mobile number and Email Id.
- Second step: Online application form filling: The second step is that candidates should login to the website of the university using the login details that they received to their mobile number and email. Before submission of online application, they should carefully go through the details entered to ensure their correctness.
- Third step: Signature and photo upload: In the application, candidates will have to upload their photo and signature. The size of photography image should be between 10 and 200 KB and the dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. The size of the signature image should be same as photo, but the dimension should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- For the photograph, the image should have a plain white or off-white background. The head of the candidate must be facing the camera directly with the clear view of his/her full face. Candidates should not be wearing any hat or head covering unless they wear the same on a daily basis for religious purposes. The head covering should not shadow the face and the face should be clearly visible.
KEEE Application fee:
- For candidates applying for B. Tech, B. Arch and other PG courses, the application fee is Rs.600.
- This fee is applicable only for candidates paying through online mode. For candidates, who choose to pay in the form of DD, the application fee is Rs.650.
- For NRI and Foreign applications the application fee is $50 for all courses. The preferred mode of payment of NRI and foreign candidates is DD.
- The DD mode applicants should make sure that the DD is drawn in favor of the Kalasalingam University payable at Rajapalayam.
- In the case of candidates making online payment, if the amount is debited from their account and if they are not redirected to the confirmation page, they should not apply again. They should just send their application number along with their transaction details to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation. They will receive confirmation mail within one working day.
- If the amount is not debited from their account, they can try to make payment again.
- For candidates paying through online via net banking, debit or credit card, they need not have to send the application form once the process is completed.
- In the case of those paying through DD mode, they should send the hard copy of the application along with the DD with their name, application number written on the reverse side of the DD to the ‘Dean Admissions, Kalasalingam University, Anand Nagar, Krishnankoil – 626 126, Srivilliputtur (Via), Virudhunagar District, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Candidates are recommended to download the receipt of online payment for future reference.
- They can also know the status of their application using their login credentials.
Admission procedure at KEEE:
- In general, the university will publish advertisements regarding the issue of application forms through leading newspapers.
- Advertisement in this regard is also done through the website of the University.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are generally allowed to apply online once the notification is out. They can tentatively expect the starting date to apply online around the first week of January every year.
- They will have to apply as per the application procedure and should pay the appropriate application fee either through debit card, credit card, net banking or through DD drawn in favor of the university.
- The best thing about the university is that she has associations with great organizations to provide the best placement to the students.