KEEE RESULT 2018, CUT OFF
- The results for the KEEE examination conducted from the 10th of April 2018 was out on the 10th of May 2018.
- On the basis of the result, the counselling will be conducted from the 07th of June 2018 for allocation of seats to the applicants
- Not just the entrance score, but also the scores of higher secondary will be considered for admission of the right candidates to different branches of engineering at Kalasalingam University.
Why should students choose Kalasalingam University?
- The university holds the pride of being one of the top class institutions in the nation that is spread over a Wi-Fi enabled green campus of 400 acres of land. The buildup area alone is 70 lakh square feet.
- The university has re-accreditation from NAAC with A grade status.
- Also, the University is accredited by NBA according to the Washington Accord
- The University offers students with the opportunity to do their semester abroad through Semester abroad programme through a leading partner university.
- The University was ranked first in the Graduation Outcomes and was ranked 52 among all the universities in the country inclusive of NITs, IITs and IISc.
- The university has an excellent placement record through their association with 85+ companies.
- Recently, the university has given 1450+ job offers to the students through such associations with an average salary of Rs.4.5 lakhs per annum.
- The University is engaged in research and development projects through the grants from Government organizations like BRNS, DRDO, CSIR, SERB, DST, etc.
Scholarships offered by Kalasalingam University:
- On the basis of their KEEE score, candidates will get the following scholarships from the Kalasalingam University:
- For candidates, who have scored more than 90% in the entrance test, there will be free hostel facility with accommodation.
- Otherwise, candidates will fall under any of these categories on the basis of their KEEE Score.
- For those, who have scored 35-75%, there will be a fee concession of 5%.
- For those scored between 75-79%, 10% fee concession is applicable.
- 15% concession on total fee for those, who have scored between 80 and 84%.
- 25% fee concession is applicable for those in the scoring group of 85-89%
- A fee concession of 50% is applicable for candidates, who have scored 90-100% in KEEE.