KLUEEE APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
- Candidates interested in applying for KLUEEE will have to apply online after ensuring that they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Application form can also be obtained by candidates in person or through post by sending self-addressed envelope cover to the Director, Admissions, KL University, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 520 002.
- Candidates can also get the application form from KLU campus, Vijayawada Region, Guntur Region, Visakhapatnam Region, Telangana Region (Hyderabad) and Telangana Region (Warangal).
- Admission offices are located outside AP as well in cities like Cochin, Kota, Patna, Dhanbad, Bhubaneswar, and Bokaro.
- Candidates can click here to apply online- https://www.kluniversity.in/applyonline.aspx
KLUEEE Application fee:
- Application fee to be paid by applicants is Rs.1100.
- Those applying online can pay the application fee online through net banking or by using their debit/credit card.
- Those applying in post or in person should pay the application fee of Rs.1100 in the form of DD drawn in favour of KL University payable at Vijayawada
- The DD should have been drawn on any scheduled bank. Those applying in person can also pay the application fee in cash.