ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR KMAT 2018
- The candidate must have a bachelor degree with minimum 3 years duration or Master degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidate).
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
- Bachelor's degree with 50% marks.
- Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.