LSAT INDIA 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
The start date of application is 4th Oct. 2017 and the last date of registration for LSAT 2018 is 4th May 2018.
- LSAT India stands for Law Schools Admission Test conducted in India.
- This is a standardized test designed by the USA-based Law School Admission Council shortly referred to as LSAC.
- The test is conducted for use by Law Schools in India for admission of students to different levels of law courses.
- LSAC is a non-profit corporation that offers state-of-the-art and unique products and services to make the admission process easier for law schools around the world.
- The council was founded in the year 1947 and it is highly popular for administering the LSAT test with more than a lakh tests administered on a yearly basis at testing centres across the world.
- In addition, LSAC has an academic credential of an average of 60,000 law school applicants on a yearly basis.
- As far as LSAT India 2018 is concerned, the test will be conducted in the following cities in different regions:
- North – Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Lucknow, Jaipur
- South – Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Bangalore
- East – Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Kolkata, Guwahati
- West – Nagpur, Indore, Mumbai, Bhopal, Ahmedabad
Know All about LSAT