LSAT INDIA APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
- Registration for the LSAT test should be done over the web.
- Payment for the registration by the test takers in India should also be done online only using credit card before the 3rd May 2018.
- Registration in any other mode or form will not be accepted by LSAT.
- Candidates planning to apply for law colleges should do the same separately for respective colleges to which they want to apply. They are recommended to meet the eligibility requirements as stated by the appropriate college to which they apply.
- Once a candidate registers he/she will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance status of the registration through an email. The Email address should be provided by the candidate at the time of registering for the test.
- The applicants are recommended to make sure that the information they submit is correct by all means. In case, any information that they provide is found to be incorrect later, LSAC and Pearson VUE possess the right to cancel the test score. In the case of cancellation because of incorrect information, the fee paid by the candidate will never be refunded.
- For any clarifications about LSAT India registration, candidates can contact help desk in the following manners:
- For phone support – they can call from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays from 9 am to 6 pm IST at the number +91-7863027791
- For Email Support – They can write at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For live chat support from Monday to Friday except public holidays, they can talk between 9 am and 6 pm at the website of LSAT India.
- The registration will be open until the 3rd May 11:59 pm.
- The application should be submitted to the website of LSAT – India- http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/.
Application Fee for LSAT India 2018:
- Interested candidates can register for LSAT India by paying a sum of Rs.3800 INR.
- Candidates can also avail the combo offer of shopping for the Official LSAT-India Handbook along with registration fee by making a payment of Rs.4250.
- The application fee should be paid only using credit or debit card.
- Only Visa and Master Card credit cards issued in India should be used for payment of application fee.