ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR LSAT INDIA 2018
- Before registering, candidates are recommended to understand the eligibility requirements of the associated law colleges for which they are planning to apply.
- Only on the basis of the eligibility requirement, they should decide whether or not to register for LSAT – India 2018.
- Once they register and once they pay the application fee, there will not be any refund of fee if they find that they do not meet the eligibility requirement stated by associated colleges.
- As LSAT is conducted for admission to different law courses at UG and PG level, candidates should check whether they are actually eligible to apply.
- Eligibility requirement is different for different courses-
- For BA LLB course, candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent exam with securing minimum 45% marks.
- For LLB courses, students must have a bachelor degree in any subject with scoring minimum 45% aggregate.
- For LLM course, candidates should have passed three years (LLB) or five-year (BA LLB) exam with securing minimum 45% marks.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Ask our Counsellors