MAH-CET 2019: Notification, Dates, Eligibility
- MAH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) 2019 is a state level entrance exam which is directed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
- MAH-MBA stands for Maharashtra Master of Business Administration.
- MMS-CET stands for Master of Management Studies Common Entrance Test.
- This means that MAH-MBA/MMS-CET is the admission test for MBA and other management courses in the institutes functioning in the state of Maharashtra.
- The Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell. This cell is called as CET Cell.
- This cell was established by the state government under the Admission Regulating Authority. Accordingly, the competent authority will be conducting this entrance test.
- The test is for admission to the first year of the full-time PG degree courses in management in different institutes in the state for the academic year 2019-2019.
- Based on the CET score, the institutes coming under the following categories will be admitting students:
- Institutes functioning under the state government providing management education
- University departments for management education
- Management institutions managed by universities
- All unaided management institutions
- The institutions should be recognized by the state government and they should be affiliated with a non-agricultural university in the state of Maharashtra.
- The competent authority to conduct this test is the state CET Cell.
- The test for the year 2019 is planned to be conducted on the 04th and the 05th of March 2019.
- Notification for the test was released on the 19th of January 2019
Ask our Counsellors