MAH-CET APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2019
- Application for MAH-CET 2019 should be made only online. No other modes of applying will be possible.
- The applicants are recommended to keep their scanned photograph and signature ready before online registration.
- They should also ensure that their scanned signature and photograph are as per the required specification as stated under the photography and signature guidelines.
- It is also important that before registration, applicants should keep a valid Email ID and mobile number ready. These communication channels should be kept active until the completion of admission process.
- They are also recommended to make the appropriate arrangement for paying the non-refundable application fee. Also, they should take care of the bank transaction charges for online payment of application fee.
How to Apply?
- Applications should be submitted online here. Applicants should first click on the ‘apply online’ tab, which will take them to a new screen.
- To register, click the new registration tab and enter the name, contact details along with Email Id.
- After this, you will get a provisional registration number and password and you can see your registration number along with password on the screen. These credentials should be noted down. These details will also be sent to the applicants to their email and to their mobile through SMS.
- If a candidate cannot complete the entire application in a single sitting, he/she can save the application form and can continue whenever they find time before the last date of registration.
- Before online submission, candidates are recommended to use the save and next facility to verify whether all the details that they have entered are correct in all respects.
- Once the application is submitted, it will not be possible to make any changes. So, carefully check the application before submission for the correctness of details entered.
- Candidate’s name, father/husband’s name and other details should be spelled correctly in the application as they appear in the identity proof or mark sheet of applicants.
- Any alteration or change found in these details might disqualify the candidature for CET and admission.
- It is possible to validate the details by clicking on the ‘validate your details’ tab before submission.
- As per the specifications given in the guidelines of MAH-CET, candidates should upload their photograph and signature.
- Then, they can proceed to fill out other details of the application form.
- Before final submission, you can click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application.
- If any wrong entry is found, modify the details accordingly and click the final submit only when all details are correct and only after uploading signature and photograph.
- Also, before the final submission, the payment tab should be clicked to proceed with the payment of application fee.
- The application fee to be paid by the candidates falling under open category from the state of Maharashtra, those from outside the state and Jammu and Kashmir migrant candidates is Rs.1000.
- For candidates from backward class category and persons with disability belonging to the state of Maharashtra state alone, the application fee is Rs.800.
How to Pay the Fee?
- The application form for MAH-MBA MMS-CET 2019 is integrated with the payment gateway and here is the payment process.
- The payment of examination fee mentioned above can be made either with the help of debit card or credit card or internet banking, or IMPS or mobile wallets or even through cash cards.
- Once the payment information is submitted in the online application form, candidates are recommended to wait for the intimation on their screen. To avoid the double charge, they are recommended not to press the refresh or back button when the payment information is in process.
- Once the transaction is successful, candidates will get an e-receipt as a confirmation of payment of the appropriate examination fee.
- If the e-receipt is not generated, it means that the payment has failed.
- If the payment is failed, candidates are recommended to login again using their provisional registration credentials to repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates should take a printout of the e-receipt and also the online application form that contains fee details. If these documents cannot be generated, the online transaction is not successful.
- For credit card users all the charges will be listed in Indian Rupees. This means that if a candidate uses a non-Indian credit card, the bank will automatically convert the same to the local currency based on the prevailing exchange rates.
- Once the transaction is completed, candidates are recommended to close their browser window to ensure the security of their personal information.
- Once the payment is fee is made, candidates will find the facility to print the application form that contains payment details.